“Managing and assisting home moves for individuals, families and seniors”
When the time to move or downsize becomes a reality, many families realize they need help. Moving is listed third on the list of life’s ten most stressful events. I work closely with individuals coordinating all aspects of home move. Questions ? Feel free to contact me 510-757-7340 Joanne Devereaux
- Coordination and planning assistance before, during, and after a move
- Assistance with moving company selection
- Aging-in-place assistance and home simplification
- Move scheduling, charitable donation, storage and shipping coordination
- Art collection management
- Estate sale coordination and real estate agent recommendations
- Long distance consulting via phone, Skype, or FaceTime
- Referrals for all supporting businesses relating to moving
- Certified Senior Advisor CSA
My approach is to provide excellent service with a high level of integrity. If you are moving in the New Year, I am currently scheduling January & February 2015 appointments.
As a NASMM (National Association of Senior Move Managers ) move manager, I give assistance where it is needed most, that can include guidance with aging in place. Home modification in the short term, can be a preferred alternative to relocation and a mindful transition to a permanent move at a later date.
Visit the Spotlight page which changes monthly.