“Managing and assisting home moves for individuals, families and seniors”
When the time to move or downsize becomes a reality, often families realize they need help and assistance. Because moving is listed third on the list of life’s ten most stressful events, Mindful Transitions provides the personal attention you or your family will need. As a woman owned business in the San Francisco Bay Area, NASMM member Joanne Devereaux provides clients moving in or out of the area, with a range of flexible services.
- Coordination and planning assistance before, during, and after moving
- Space planning and interior furniture placement
- Aging-in-place assistance along with rightsizing and home simplification
- Move scheduling, charitable donation, shredding, storage and shipping coordination
- Art collection management
- Estate sale coordination and real estate agent recommendations
- Long distance consulting via phone, Skype, or FaceTime
Be sure to visit the Spotlight page which changes monthly. Addressing topics relating to home moves and full of useful information anyone in the beginning stages of a residential transition. October topic continues Grace’s story of moving from California to Georgia.