“Managing and assisting home moves for individuals, families and seniors”
When the time to move or downsize becomes a reality, often families realize they need help and assistance. Because moving is listed third on the list of life’s ten most stressful events, Mindful Transitions can provide the personal attention you or your family will need. As a woman owned business in the San Francisco Bay Area, NASMM member Joanne Devereaux provides clients moving in or out of the area, with a range of flexible services.
- Coordination and planning assistance before, during, and after moving
- Space planning and interior furniture placement layout guidance
- Aging in place assistance along with rightsizing and home simplification
- Move scheduling, charitable donation, shredding, storage and shipping coordination
- Family executor consulting support services
- Art collection management
- Rush service available when the luxury of unlimited time is not an option
- Staging coordination prior to home sale, estate sale referrals
- Long distance consulting, referrals, realtor recommendations
Stay connected via Constant Contact newsletter, it is full of useful information helpful to anyone beginning to think about making a residential transition, sign up (with the join my list tab) to receive in the future. Facebook page offers current material and interesting articles.
If you are moving, feeling overwhelmed, and need to be in two places at once … contact 510-788-0759