“Managing and assisting home moves for individuals, families and seniors”
When the time to move or downsize becomes a reality, many families realize they need help and assistance. Moving is listed third on the list of life’s ten most stressful events, Mindful Transitions provides a range of flexible services listed below.
- Coordination and planning assistance before, during, and after a move
- Space planning and interior furniture placement
- Aging-in-place assistance and home simplification
- Move scheduling, charitable donation, storage and shipping coordination
- Art collection management
- Estate sale coordination and real estate agent recommendations
- Long distance consulting via phone, Skype, or FaceTime
- Referrals for all supporting businesses including moving companies
- Currently scheduled to becoming a Certified Senior Advisor
- Using FaceTime and Skype when needed for long distance clients
My approach is to provide excellent service with a high level of integrity.
As a woman owned business in the San Francisco Bay Area, Joanne Devereaux provides clients moving in or out of the area, with a range of flexible services. As a NASMM (National Association of Senior Move Managers ) move manager, I give assistance where it is most needed and that can include guidance with aging in place. Home modification can sometimes be a preferred alternative to relocation and a mindful transition to a more permanent move at a later date. I am able to work closely with individuals coordinating all aspects of preparing a home for sale. Questions ? Feel free to contact me 510-757-7340
Visit the Spotlight page which changes monthly. Addressing topics relating to residential transitions, and full of useful information for anyone contemplating a home move. In the November-December newsletter I even shared a few recipes for the holidays.
Scheduling for 2015 for appointments